We are currently seeking to hire a java developer to collaborate with our talented and energetic development group. The successful candidate will be involved in the development and implementation of new data modules, reports and interfaces for our leading edge software application – iTAM Link.
- Design, develop, improve and maintain a high performance online property tax management application.
- Engage and collaborate with Product Management and Quality Assurance as appropriate to ensure high quality deliverables
- Adhere to and promote both industry and Rethnk Solutions development standards and best practices
- Maintain high level of functional and technical product knowledge
- Participate in ongoing skill development and reviews
- Initiate and/or actively participate in continuous improvement of RSI processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- At Least 2+ years of experience with JAVA/JEE
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Familiarity with Hibernate (or equivalent) ORM
- Working experience with JAVA EE 5/6
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written with both technical and non-technical staff)
- Experience with BIRT reporting tools or equivalent
- Experience with Apache Wicket or equivalent Java front-end framework
- Well versed in SQL with RDBMS experience
- Working knowledge of the following development tools and environments: Apache Maven, Mercurial, and IntelliJ IDEA or equivalent
Rethink Solutions Inc. (RSI) is an industry leading developer and vendor of web based, real estate, asset management solutions in the areas of property tax and assessment, occupancy cost, and insurance management. We offer a flexible work environment and the opportunity to work on challenging projects with brand-name clients.
** Remuneration will be commensurate with background and experience. If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume (including salary expectations) to: email@example.com quoting your name and the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls respecting this recruitment will be accepted.
No agencies please.
No phone calls please. **