PRESENTATION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED
- Kick off remarks from Rethink’s President Mordechai Katzman. He introduced many of the newest features that were introduced this past year including: Preference options, an Enhanced Dashboard, and advanced Reporting filter options
- Morning Breakout Sessions:
- Director of Technology, Kevin Grad hosted the morning break out session on Forecasts/Budgets and Accruals, for both new and experienced itamlink users.
- Director of Customer Success, Kevin Antaya hosted the morning breakout session on Appeals and Tax Savings and how these two modules work together in practice.
- Kevin Grad opened the afternoon sessions with a presentation on how itamlink fits within the enterprise, from a software automation and integration perspective.
- Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
- Mordechai Katzman hosted a practical guide on using itamlink Capture to automate the process of creating new assessment and tax records, as well as automated uploading of scanned notices and bills.
- Kevin Antaya provided practical examples and best practices for using the Data Manager to insert new records or update existing records.
- Following a short break, Kevin Antaya moderated our User Panel on Workflow and Process Optimization. The discussion was lively with the key takeaways being customization on portfolio set up to minimize change management and the value of integrations/automation, particularly around payment approvals and processing. Panelists included:
- Mike Alcantara, Fairfield Properties;
- MaryJane McClintock, Forest City;
- Christine Orsie, Prologis
- Tom Platz, RD Management
- Mordechai Katzman provided a live preview of the new Incentives & Abatements module, which is scheduled for release in November, 2017, followed by a re-cap of the day and looking ahead to what is on our development road map.
Discussion kept going well after the each of the sessions with strong audience participation. Many users came away with new ideas on enhancing their existing processes leveraging itamlink.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the 2018 itamlink User Conference. Details on location and dates to be announced in the new year.