Are you dynamic, motivated and entrepreneurial?
Are you a self-starter, creative and an excellent communicator?
Are you excited about being the first point of contact with potential clients?
Do you have a proven track record of increasing sales revenue and exceeding personal targets?
Do you have an interest in the growing CRETech/PropTech industry?
If so, keep reading...
As the Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible for growing and managing our top-of-funnel. Using Hubspot and ZoomInfo, you will generate lead lists and develop customized strategies to target leads based on role, industry, and persona to grow our sales pipeline. The BDR will work an omni-channel presence, including cold calling, email, social, and conferences.
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment with seasoned sales and marketing professionals. What’s more, you’ll have direct and regular access to the Executive team and have a tangible impact on our sales and marketing processes.
Lead Generation and Management
- Identify strong potential leads using LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, and other tools, as well as your own creative solutions
- Manage, nurture, and convert leads into sales opportunities using an omni-channel, outbound approach (e.g. cold calls, email, social, etc.)
- Maintain well-organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in HubSpot CRM System
Communication and Content Generation
- Conduct cold-calling, email and social campaigns, and other activities as needed – whatever it takes to connect with your leads
- Develop and run prospecting campaigns, running A/B tests across industry verticals, personas, roles, and more, using results to fine-tune content
- Write engaging, effective email and LinkedIn messages, tailoring content based on the persona, vertical, and stage in the property tax lifecycle
- Work with marketing to develop tailored landing pages and website content as needed
Product and Market Knowledge
- Understand our target market, buyer personas, and key pain points
- Clearly communicate how our software helps meet the needs of prospective customers in various industry verticals
is the leading developer of property tax and real estate expense management software. Established in 2001, our team of property tax management experts are dedicated to building software solutions that help owners, occupiers, and managers of real estate portfolios manage their multi-jurisdictional and global property tax processes. Our software is trusted by the world’s best-known corporations and real estate companies. We pride ourselves on delivering intuitive, leading-edge software solutions that translate to measurable impact for our customers.
To apply for this position, please send your resum
e and cover letter to email@example.com
quoting the name and position for which you are applying in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls respecting this recruitment will be accepted. No agencies please. No phone calls please.